This is my first Mother’s Day away from home. It was probably one of the hardest weekends I’ve had in a while. I miss my parents a lot. I know some people would hate to live with their parents, but for me, I would love to live with them forever, well until I’m married. Even at that point, it would be ideal for me to live within driving distance.
Here are the 5 reasons I love my Mommmyyyy:
- She always takes care of me.
- She buys me shoes, last time she bought me 6 pairs. That lady loves me
- We have the same taste. Literally, sometimes we used to buy the same shirt at different times without knowing. I guess good taste runs in the family, but then it becomes down to a battle of who wore it best.
- She makes sure to call me every day.
- She still calls me her baby