Thank goodness DC did not get hit as bad as NYC and New Jersey. My heart goes out to all those affected. In my area, there were fallen trees, a little flooding, but luckily no other damage. I was safe instead my bedroom, but unfortunately, my crazy roommate was not so lucky.
She kept telling me to get out and drive to a friend’s house. I’m not really sure why because our house has underground parking and it’s between two big buildings. Well her thoughts were wrong, fleeing our place was safer? The answer is no, it actually lead to the total destruction of her car.
- Follow Live, Laugh Love, and Shop on WordPress.com
- New Website!
- The Power of Words and a Wonderful Friend
- 5 Reasons You Need a Living Will at Any Age
- How to Determine to Leave a Salaried Position for and Hourly Position
- Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Reasons to See a Financial Planner
- Aline and Ramin-Expected May 2015- Baby Kiara
- Love in the Modern World
- 7 Tips for Great Family Photos
- 4 Steps to Create a Layered Cake
Welcome to my blog! I grew up in a semi-small town and moved to the East Coast for a new adventure. I have the best friends and family in the entire world. Traveling is my passion and it makes me feel alive. I can’t help but find any excuse to use Excel. I have no ability to pass up on a good deal. The color pink makes my eyes light up. Pandas, turtles, whale sharks, and Hello Kitty makes me smile. Sunshine and beach days make my heart skip a beat!
- 30 Days of Friends & Thanks- November & December 2014 Budgeting and Finances Dating Carousel Fashion and Style Health and Fitness How-To's & DIY Projects Interesting articles... Karen’s Column…Advice for the Loved and Loveless Life...It's all about the experiences Life is short- Travel As Often As You Can Others Photo Shoot Product Reviews Recipes Restaurants and Things to Do