I have no idea how men here believe every girl will fall at their feet. I met Adam about 3 weeks ago at a happy hour. He invited me out and honestly, why not? What do I have to lose?
Am I ready to date anyone, I’m not sure, but I have to start somewhere and he seemed nice enough. He asked me out and I rescheduled on him a few times, but eventually he told me, one date and you’ll find me irresistible. I told him I’d be the judge of that.
We went out on our first date and if I was him, I would have never called me back after this. Here is a piece of our conversation.
Adam: I am just so intrigued with you.
Adam: I’ve haven’t found a girl who has made me want to be off the market
Me: Well, in all honestly, I’m not completely off the market with my heart.
Adam: My charms will take care of that.
He said he would call and I told him, well I will believe it when I see it. The next day, he called. I told him I did not expect him to call, he told me to raise my expectations in a man like him.
- Follow Live, Laugh Love, and Shop on WordPress.com
- New Website!
- The Power of Words and a Wonderful Friend
- 5 Reasons You Need a Living Will at Any Age
- How to Determine to Leave a Salaried Position for and Hourly Position
- Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Reasons to See a Financial Planner
- Aline and Ramin-Expected May 2015- Baby Kiara
- Love in the Modern World
- 7 Tips for Great Family Photos
- 4 Steps to Create a Layered Cake
Welcome to my blog! I grew up in a semi-small town and moved to the East Coast for a new adventure. I have the best friends and family in the entire world. Traveling is my passion and it makes me feel alive. I can’t help but find any excuse to use Excel. I have no ability to pass up on a good deal. The color pink makes my eyes light up. Pandas, turtles, whale sharks, and Hello Kitty makes me smile. Sunshine and beach days make my heart skip a beat!
- 30 Days of Friends & Thanks- November & December 2014 Budgeting and Finances Dating Carousel Fashion and Style Health and Fitness How-To's & DIY Projects Interesting articles... Karen’s Column…Advice for the Loved and Loveless Life...It's all about the experiences Life is short- Travel As Often As You Can Others Photo Shoot Product Reviews Recipes Restaurants and Things to Do