1. I choose you and you…uh and maybe you too. When you finally are ready to date, you are all over the place and you have no idea what you want. You are basically starting with a blank canvas, so you date everyone and when someone asks you to commit, for a while, you are still thinking…I’m not sure about this…maybe this other person is a better fit.
2. Meet my best friend: Wine. I never thought I’d be that person, but wine definitely helped me through many nights here.
3. Dear Gym…I love you. The gym…it’s the only thing I am committed to other than work and you love it there. The more time you spend at the gym, the better you feel, well and look.
4. Brain…Why do I hate/love you? You want to forget so bad and you beg your brain to forget the past two years, but every once in a while, it starts making memories come up and the crying starts again.
5. It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to. Crying…it never stops. You cry over the relationship, you cry over the man, you cry over the hurt. I never knew I had so many tears that could come out of me.
6. Ugh…Heart…Stop hurting. For the first 3 months, your heart just hurts. One day it stops, but every once in a while, it starts hurting again. You wonder why it just won’t stop.
7. You will love again. Happily ever after will happen.
- Follow Live, Laugh Love, and Shop on WordPress.com
- New Website!
- The Power of Words and a Wonderful Friend
- 5 Reasons You Need a Living Will at Any Age
- How to Determine to Leave a Salaried Position for and Hourly Position
- Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Reasons to See a Financial Planner
- Aline and Ramin-Expected May 2015- Baby Kiara
- Love in the Modern World
- 7 Tips for Great Family Photos
- 4 Steps to Create a Layered Cake
Welcome to my blog! I grew up in a semi-small town and moved to the East Coast for a new adventure. I have the best friends and family in the entire world. Traveling is my passion and it makes me feel alive. I can’t help but find any excuse to use Excel. I have no ability to pass up on a good deal. The color pink makes my eyes light up. Pandas, turtles, whale sharks, and Hello Kitty makes me smile. Sunshine and beach days make my heart skip a beat!
- 30 Days of Friends & Thanks- November & December 2014 Budgeting and Finances Dating Carousel Fashion and Style Health and Fitness How-To's & DIY Projects Interesting articles... Karen’s Column…Advice for the Loved and Loveless Life...It's all about the experiences Life is short- Travel As Often As You Can Others Photo Shoot Product Reviews Recipes Restaurants and Things to Do