You know I tend to always believe the best in people. I swear when I turn on the news, it just makes me depressed and living in DC, I tend to lose faith as I watch how people care for no one else. I read these stories and honestly, how can your heart NOT melt?
- This article brings tears to my eyes. Unconditional love of a Dad. Click here.
- A bond of a brother. My heart goes out to him for the sacrifice. Check it out here.
- Who can forget the story of Batman…Kudos to the city of San Francisco. Click here.
- Runners take a moment to shake the hand of a veteran. So cute…Click here.
- Look who got signed up as a hockey player for a day…click here.
- A little kid got scared of monsters…so this pharmacist prescribes this….Check it out here.