- Follow Live, Laugh Love, and Shop on WordPress.com
- New Website!
- The Power of Words and a Wonderful Friend
- 5 Reasons You Need a Living Will at Any Age
- How to Determine to Leave a Salaried Position for and Hourly Position
- Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Reasons to See a Financial Planner
- Aline and Ramin-Expected May 2015- Baby Kiara
- Love in the Modern World
- 7 Tips for Great Family Photos
- 4 Steps to Create a Layered Cake
Welcome to my blog! I grew up in a semi-small town and moved to the East Coast for a new adventure. I have the best friends and family in the entire world. Traveling is my passion and it makes me feel alive. I can’t help but find any excuse to use Excel. I have no ability to pass up on a good deal. The color pink makes my eyes light up. Pandas, turtles, whale sharks, and Hello Kitty makes me smile. Sunshine and beach days make my heart skip a beat!
- 30 Days of Friends & Thanks- November & December 2014 Budgeting and Finances Dating Carousel Fashion and Style Health and Fitness How-To's & DIY Projects Interesting articles... Karen’s Column…Advice for the Loved and Loveless Life...It's all about the experiences Life is short- Travel As Often As You Can Others Photo Shoot Product Reviews Recipes Restaurants and Things to Do
Author Archives: Love
I just converted the wordpress to it’s own .com url! Please visit http://livelaughloveandshop.com/ for all the latest posts.
I had dinner with my best friend Shari this week and I told her some of my frustrations lately, especially dealing with the absolutely crazy lady who won’t stop harassing me, I just needed to vent. And granted, most of … Continue reading
Dying is NEVER a fun thought, nor should it be, but as all of us get older, there comes a point where we have to look into creating a will. Even if you think you are still young, it is … Continue reading
I recently got a job offer with a very large corporation. I felt like I had found the golden ticket, but the catch was that I would work as a contractor for an hourly wage until I got hired on. … Continue reading
I took a quick weekend getaway to Charleston, South Carolina for a weekend as a Southern Belle. I will fully admit I had preconceived notions of what Charleston would look like, a charming, cute, historic beach town with lots of … Continue reading
When you hear the words “Financial Planner,” I think it is evenly split that some people have positive thoughts while others have negative thoughts. You hear that all financial planners do is take fees or some people are scared that … Continue reading