- Follow Live, Laugh Love, and Shop on WordPress.com
- New Website!
- The Power of Words and a Wonderful Friend
- 5 Reasons You Need a Living Will at Any Age
- How to Determine to Leave a Salaried Position for and Hourly Position
- Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Reasons to See a Financial Planner
- Aline and Ramin-Expected May 2015- Baby Kiara
- Love in the Modern World
- 7 Tips for Great Family Photos
- 4 Steps to Create a Layered Cake
Welcome to my blog! I grew up in a semi-small town and moved to the East Coast for a new adventure. I have the best friends and family in the entire world. Traveling is my passion and it makes me feel alive. I can’t help but find any excuse to use Excel. I have no ability to pass up on a good deal. The color pink makes my eyes light up. Pandas, turtles, whale sharks, and Hello Kitty makes me smile. Sunshine and beach days make my heart skip a beat!
- 30 Days of Friends & Thanks- November & December 2014 Budgeting and Finances Dating Carousel Fashion and Style Health and Fitness How-To's & DIY Projects Interesting articles... Karen’s Column…Advice for the Loved and Loveless Life...It's all about the experiences Life is short- Travel As Often As You Can Others Photo Shoot Product Reviews Recipes Restaurants and Things to Do
Category Archives: Others
I just converted the wordpress to it’s own .com url! Please visit http://livelaughloveandshop.com/ for all the latest posts.
I had dinner with my best friend Shari this week and I told her some of my frustrations lately, especially dealing with the absolutely crazy lady who won’t stop harassing me, I just needed to vent. And granted, most of … Continue reading
Sarah and I had an amazing night filled with optimism to kick off 2015. 2014 was incredible in so many ways, but it was definitely challenging as well. We needed to turn our frowns upside-down, which is when I told … Continue reading
All my friends know one of the qualities they love most about me is how thoughtful I am. Especially when it comes to gifts, it’s the only way I get to show them how much I care about them, so … Continue reading
Have you heard of Murphy’s Law? My dad used to use that term all the time growing up, especially when he was on one of his lecture modes about how life isn’t easy and we all have to work hard … Continue reading
I know this phrase has been around forever and a day, but I haven’t really heard it much until recently. Apparently, I have no idea how to use it correctly. In my head, I thought you could say “that’s what … Continue reading
So y’all know I absolutely love making everyone of my friend’s birthdays extremely special with something. I might not always be able to do something crazy extravagant for everyone, but I always make sure to show the people I love … Continue reading